This scholarship is awarded to a graduating graduate who is enrolled as an education major in a four-year degree program. The applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- Preference will be given to children of a WEA member.
- Secondary preference will go to a student planning to major in Education
- Applicant ranks in the upper 1/3 of the graduating class
- Possesses favorable attitudes, habits, and qualities of good citizenship
- Has the potential to succeed at the college/university level
- Additional selection criteria will include: grade point average, class rank, SAT scores and attendance.
Do you like this post?