This $5,000.00 scholarship will be awarded to a NorthWood High School graduate who will pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting and who best meets the following criteria:
- The recipient must have received a letter of acceptance from a four-year Indiana state university.
- The recipient must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
- The recipient participated in extra-curricular or leadership activities such as B.P.A., Student Council, FFA, Academic Super Bowl, Performing Arts or Athletics.
- The recipient is active in his/her community groups, church or other organizations.
- The recipient receives a favorable recommendation from his/her teachers one of whom must be in the NorthWood High School Business Department.
- Applicants may reapply for continuance of this scholarship.
- Recipients applying for the continuance of this scholarship must submit a copy of grade transcripts, reflecting a “B” average, and present a letter of good standing status from the institution or they are attending.
$5,000.00 scholarship to be awarded over a 4 year period
- Year 1 = $1,000.00
- Year 2 = $1,000.00
- Year 3 = $1,000.00
- Year 4 = $2,000.00
College bound student must be entering the field of Medicine, Biology, Medical Research, or Medical Sales Field. This is a one time award of $1,000.
This scholarship shall be awarded to one male and one female athlete who have participated in at least two sports during their senior year. The students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. The athlete must end the sport season in good standing to be eligible for this scholarship.
The Nappanee and Wakarusa Chamber of Commerce combine to offer this scholarship in memory of Chuck Grimm. Each Chamber contributes $500 toward the $1000 scholarship.
- Reside in WaNee corporation limits
- 0 or higher GPA
- Show involvement in community activities and demonstrate community service
- If previous parameters are met, preference would be given to candidate who participated in NW athletics
This scholarship is awarded to a graduate who plans to enroll in a post-secondary institution, preferably with an interest in business related fields. The candidate must be in the top ½ of the graduating class. This applicant should demonstrate positive leadership, attitude, and citizenship qualities and show involvement in activities that would be compatible with the credit union “People Helping People” philosophy.
This scholarship will be given to a graduate enrolled in a college or university and pursuing an engineering degree.
This scholarship is based on scholastic achievements by a graduate enrolling in an Indiana college or university and pursuing a degree in education or business.
This scholarship is based on the scholastic achievements of a graduating senior enrolling in an Indiana college, university, or tech school and pursuing a business, engineering or technology degree.
The recipient should have academic potential and good moral character. Financial need will be considered.
This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate planning to enroll in a 4-year education program. The student must have a minimum 3.2 GPA. Students enrolled at Manchester College will be given preference for this scholarship.