This $5,000.00 scholarship will be awarded to a NorthWood High School graduate who will pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting and who best meets the following criteria:
- The recipient must have received a letter of acceptance from a four-year Indiana state university and be enrolled in their college of School of Business.
- The recipient must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
- The recipient participated in extracurricular or leadership activities such as B.P.A., Student Council, FFA, Academic Super Bowl, Performing Arts or Athletics.
- The recipient is active in his/her community groups, church or other organizations.
- The recipient receives a favorable recommendation from his/her teachers one of whom must be in the NorthWood High School Business Department.
- Applicants may re-apply for continuance of this scholarship.
- Recipients applying for the continuance of this scholarship must submit a copy of grade transcripts, reflecting a “B” average, and present a letter of good standing status from the institution or they are attending.
- $5,000.00 scholarship to be awarded over a 4 year period
- Year 1 = $1,000.00
- Year 2 = $1,000.00
- Year 3 = $1,000.00
- Year 4 = $2,000.00
This scholarship shall be awarded to one male and one female athlete who have participated in at least two sports during their senior year. The students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. The athlete must end the sport season in good standing to be eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate planning to enroll in a 4-year education program. The student must have a minimum 3.2 GPA. Students enrolled at Manchester College will be given preference for this scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded to a graduate who plans to enroll in a post-secondary institution, preferably with an interest in business-related fields. The candidate must be in the top ½ of the graduating class. This applicant should demonstrate positive leadership, attitude, and citizenship qualities and show involvement in activities that would be compatible with the credit union “People Helping People” philosophy. Interra is pleased to be able to offer a scholarship at NWHS & in memory of our friend, Louis Eby.
This scholarship is so named to lift up Jeremiah 29:11 “for I know the plans I have for you…plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” The recipient should have academic potential and good moral character. Financial need will be considered.
This scholarship is based on the scholastic achievements of a graduating graduate enrolling in an Indiana college, university, or tech school and pursuing a business, engineering or technology degree.
This scholarship is based on scholastic achievements by a graduating graduate enrolling in an Indiana college or university and pursuing a degree in education or business.
This scholarship is awarded to an outstanding graduate yearbook staff member planning to attend college or a technical school. The member must be in good standing with the staff and advisor to be eligible.
This scholarship will be awarded to a graduating student planning to pursue a 4-year degree in Healthcare. The student plans to major in Medicine, Physical Occupational or Speech Therapy. The recipient of this scholarship must have at least a 3.5 GPA and be involved in Community Service.
The recipients of these scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- NorthWood High School senior
- Recipient will be chosen from the Nappanee area
- Be active in their community groups, church and organizations
- Plan to study business at a 4-year college, junior college or technical school
- Priority will be given to students with a 2.0 – 3.0 average GPA